Somali Salvation Party:
The Somali Salvation Party - SSP has the honor to introduce by itself, as
we are very pleased to submit this short note about the SSP to your daily
Somali Intellectuals came from cross-clans have founded this Party on Feb.
12/2002 in Mogadishu. Being an all-inclusive Party makes it the first of
its kind in the modern history of Somalia since 1969. In fact, this is the
huge effort made by Mohamed Mohamud Guled (Gamadere) who firstly
introduced the idea and engaged himself in gathering cross-clan
The following are the main and immediate objectives of the Party:
1. The Party supports an all-inclusive reconciliation Conference to be
held soon (the forthcoming Somali Reconciliation Conference in
2. The Party takes tough measures to find loose National Central
Government with a powerful regional administration in Somalia.
3. The Party puts all its efforts in settling the Somali polit ical
turmoil in a peaceful way.
4. The Party believes to strength the relationship between Somalia and the
5. The Party respects and confirms all the previous international
conventions and agreements between Somalia and the International Community.
6. The Party appeals to the International Community to cooperate with it
in efforts to solve the chronic problem of Somalia.
7. The Party would highly appreciate if international community would
positively concern and directly be involved in the Somali Peace
8. The Party appeals to all Somalis to help themselves in order to be
Finally, we hope success for Kenyan President Daniel A. Moi and his
Government in their extreme efforts to restore Somali National
Thanks in advance
Mohamed Mohamud Guled (Ga’ma dhere)
The Chairman of SSP
opinions contained in this article are solely those of the
writer, and in no way, form or shape represent the editorial
opinions of AllPuntland.com
|Ma doonaysaa inaad codkaaga gaarsiiso aduunka ku soo
,soo raci magacaaga oo buuxa, iska ilaali ereyo gef ku ah Diinta Islamka, Qabiil ama Qof. AllPuntland: